Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Which mobile...hmm...

It so is that my better half wants to gift me a mobile. Whopee !!!

Initially I had my eyes set on the Nokia N80, but I think it is way to expensive.

Looking for a mobile that is smart, equipped with a decent camera (atleast 1.5 mp).

Currently my shortlist is:
Nokia N70
Nokia 6280
Nokia 6270
Sony Ericsson 800i

It's a tough choice. But I am biased towards the 6280, N70 and 800i. God willing by tonight, I will be the proud owner of one of these mobiles. Would not mind opinions on them, though it is too short time.


Choices! Ah!

3 Comments:

  • @ gunnermba

    Thanks for the review. But I settled for the N70.

    20x zoom - I just could not resist it.

    Besides, both were priced in more or less the same.

    Hope to start some sting journalism of my own now....(riddle smiles wickedly with the james bond theme playing in the background)

    By Blogger Razaldo, at 2:28 pm  

  • Nokia anyday and if you must ask N70...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:41 pm  

  • @ chillpill

    Thanks.

    As I mentioned, I took the N70.

    Sweetest piece of mobile machinery. It is fantastic. Though I am a bit disappointed about the results from the camera, especially it being a 2 mp cam.

    The results of the cam on my brother's Nokia, with a 1.2 mp cam were way better.

    Still trying to figure out how to manually change the features of the camera.

    Over all though, a good piece to own.

    I had the chance to also check out the N80 and it is fantastic. Though,, it was very pricey. In fact, you can buy two N70s for the price of one N80!!!

    By Blogger Razaldo, at 10:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home