Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mithibai !!! Wah !!!

What I really miss about Mithibai are the Vada Paos.

Mmmm. Yummylicious.

Being a hostelite, we guys did eat out a lot and also had the opportunity to frequent many unknown and well known eateries across Bombay.

But the best of the junk food lot were Vada Paos. Cheap and filling.

The best one's were made near Mithibai. They used to have extra butter and chilli powder that tasted really delicious.

At second place would be the Vada Pao at Quality Stall near Andheri station (West).

Anyways, college was really chill. But the emphasis on studies and attendances was a lot more than what it was in the run of the mill B.Com course.

Despite that, I did manage to make most of my time either sleeping, listening to music, or just going back to the hostel.

The hostel was like a monastery for me. Instantly I would attain mental nirvana when there.

More on the hostel in the next post.

1 Comments:

  • Just wanted to let you know I’m here, as promised. And I’ll be trying to keep up, from now on out.

    Cheers...

    By Blogger Tainted Female, at 6:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home