Monday, April 24, 2006

Igniting the mind...

In the last one year, I have shot my weight up from 75 kg to 90 kg.

:(

Every time I start off on a plan to lose it, it continues for a couple of weeks, and then I am no longer interested in it. The longest was a program that I was faithful for three months, and then I got injured playing football and had to discontinue it.

Now I know that I need to lose weight, but I am not having any willingness in it.

It's like - I have the will, but lack the willingness.

I have motivated (not manipulated) many others to achieve their goals/targets as friends/employees. But I never got about to motivating myself for achieving my goals and targets.

My mind seems to be lacking a spark or an ignition that will get it up and going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home