Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kuwait to Bombay

After 15 years in Kuwait, I was a bit hesitant coming back to India. During the Gulf War, I had the opportunity to stay in Bombay for a couple of years, and the thought of coming back made me feel gloomy - no more football, no more shawarmas ! Damn !
In the coming few posts, I will be blogging about my experience of coming to Bombay. It has been six years here, and it still feels like yesterday. Despite a million and one things that I can rant about Bombay and its pale standing in comparison to Kuwait or Dubai, I still don't feel like I want to get out of here - not yet atleast.
Bombay is like a sweet drug that you want use though it abuses you in turn too.
Next post - The ego has landed...in Bombay.

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home