Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The two sides...

Sitting in my office, I have a view of the sea on my right, and Kuwait City and Kuwait on the left. Funnily, I noticed yet again that above the city skyline, there is a thick smoky blackish brownish cloud - everyday. It is not there over the sea.
I am sure it is a result of pollution.
SUVs anyone? We should focus more on using fuel efficient cars like the Echo or any other small insignificant sized car...so that I can buy me self a Hummer and drive around free of guilt...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • today the brown smog is thicker and more pronounced

    By Blogger Jewaira, at 12:54 pm  

  • WHAT?? you want me to drive in an echo and look like an idiot?

    let the fumes of my V8 suburban infest the air with pollution, as i cruise up and down gulf road 30 times a day to look cool

    By Blogger Zed, at 10:12 am  

  • @ zed: "i cruise up and down gulf road 30 times a day to look cool"

    ...and also to 'impress the chickas'
    always remember - the more the number of cylinders, the more the noise, the more the girl impressed

    By Blogger Razaldo, at 3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home