Saturday, July 28, 2007

Growing addictions

as of late i have found it impossible to go an hour without having atleast 2-3 glasses of water. it is as if i am addicted to it. trying to reduce my individual water consumption (tarsheed...), i started witnessing withdrawal symptoms. a glass of water would instantly satiate my pang for water.

another addiction that i have developed is that of working out. i used to loathe exercising. football was the only way to get me up and running. though i do loathe doing the treadmill...my mind wanders around on the treadmill and i begin to imagine myself walking around aimlessly. i just have to do some kind of exercise now. while watching television, i try to do arm stands on the sofa etc.

dunno. maybe it is because i am so bored. i have recently realised that my mind is craving for something creative. recently i have satiated that craving by reading harry potter - yes, 26 year old and reading a 'kids book'.

i am contemplating building a yagi antenna tonight so that i can watch the asian cup finals tomorrow. hmm.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • wth screw tarsheed and drink as many glasses as u want. Just don't leave the water on while brushing/shaving!

    By Blogger EniGma, at 2:42 pm  

  • You know just not doing anything is what scares you I think.... same with me. It's amazing how much mau be done if we were constantly doing! Nice blog.

    By Blogger Quillonpaper, at 2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home