Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What I want to do before I am 65...

I want to:

go bungee jumping

do solo sky diving

climb the Mt. Everest and parachute my way down from there

ride a Ducati at top speed

fly an F-16

complete a slalom of Europe with Jeremy competing against James and Richard. Would prefer doing the slalom in either an Aston Martin Vantage, or in a Chevrolet Caprice Classic 1984

play football with cantona and schmeichel in old trafford

get my football coaching license

start my own football coaching academy for kids, and make it affordable for them as well

retire at the age of 40 and in new zealand, only after having worked in india, japan, germany, barbados and seychelles

coach india to the world cup finals

get fit, strong and get my weight to around 70 kg - 75 kg

learn how to bake chocolate muffins

learn to play the guitar

learn karate

learn to fix a car

build a car that i planned with my brother. It is based on a 4 stroke, 500 cc engine from a bike

give lectures to graduate students in college and to kids passing out of school

stitch my own suit

own a BMW 735i 1999 model and drive it on the nurburgring to make a lap record

jump higher than Michael Jordan

work as a very professional taxi driver, something on the lines of The Transporter...

drive a train

travel in space

cross the Taklamakan desert and the Thar Desert

visit the North and South pole

go scuba diving

drive a crane and a bulldozer doing some construction work

learn how to swim

perform Hajj

I guess that is all that I can think of right now. But I will keep updating this post until I list 100 things that I want to do before I am 65.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home